The Little Theater is a hidden gem located in Pullman, Washington, and has been the home of many talented groups including the Community Band of the Palouse and choir ensembles rehearsals. The space’s three-tiered levels accommodate 90 cinema-style seats while providing clear visibility of the performance level.
With its connecting side rooms, abundant storage, and excellent lighting, the space easily be configured into a meeting room. This versatile room has easy access including wheelchair access from the outside.
This smaller and less formal performance space offers the ideal characteristic of a simple space that maintains the audiences’ intimacy with the artist.
This space is ideal for:
- Small plays with stage lighting
- Recitals, choir or band practice
- Lectures with space for 100 guests
- Medium size business meetings with a speaker
- Movies with our projector, screen, and surround sound
- Informal social gatherings
The theater has the following:
- 40 cushioned theatre-style seats
- additional folding chairs
- tiered flooring
- wonderful acoustics
- a surround sound system
- stage lights
- a mounted projector screen
- a catering kitchen