Although not the hospice provider, for 23 years we have been augmenting and supporting hospice and end of life care. We’re a network of volunteer friends, helpers, and companions.
- Friends of Hospice increases public awareness of hospice, comfort-care, and end-of-life services.
- We support and advocate advance-care planning through community-wide outreach.
- We make available and support enhanced training for volunteers serving those at the end of life.
- Friends of Hospice provides much needed comfort care items not otherwise available.
Type of Space: Small Office Environment
Number of Internal Rooms: 0
Total Square Footage: 260 Sq. Ft.
Additional tables as needed
Office & Retail Features:
- Office/Retail Space
- Renovated Historic Building
- Close to Downtown Traffic
- Historical and Exclusive Space
- Large Volume of Traffic (Over 30,000 cars per day)
- Large Common Hallways
- Central Restrooms
- Customer Parking